Address the complex requirement for GDPR with the ability to monitor and secure your organization’s data.
The European Parliament adopted the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in April 2016, replacing an outdated data protection directive from 1995. It carries provisions that require businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. The GDPR also regulates the exportation of personal data outside the EU.
What does this mean for your organization ?
The advent of the GDPR demands that organizations devote sufficient resources to risk management and compliance. Companies that are not compliant with GDPR can face fines up to 20 million euros or 4% of global annual revenue. GDPR compliance doesn’t just hit your wallet, your reputation and trust from the public will be harmed as well.
Is your IT team ready for GDPR? Looking for the best advice on how to get started? Do you need help starting to scope the project, or require support reviewing your incident response and management processes? Our expert team can help.
Benefits of Our GDPR Services
- Improve your organization’s operational and information security procedures
- Full range of security and compliance assessments
- Expand and improve cyber security procedures and awareness
- Experienced and certified consulting professionals qualified in GDPR compliance to assist every step of the process
Services at a Glance
- Data Management and Discovery
- Access Governance
- Privileged access management and threat analytics
- API Management
- Test data management and synthetic data generation
- Security Health Check